Trinity Place Holdings is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Trinity Place Holdings takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Trinity Place Holdings:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Trinity Place Holdings is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website:
- Phone: 212-235-2191
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 340 Madison Ave., Suite 3C, New York, New York 10173
- Postal address: 340 Madison Ave., Suite 3C, New York, New York 10173
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Trinity Place Holdings is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Windows 10/ Chrome/ JAWS
- Windows 10/ Firefox/ NVDA
- iOS/ Safari/ VoiceOver
- Android/ Chrome/ TalkBack
Accessibility of Trinity Place Holdings relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Trinity Place Holdings, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Trinity Place Holdings:
- Data table caption missing: On the Sec Filings page, a caption is not provided for the table. This table is a 3rd party feature provided as a service by PR Newswire. This is an open support issue to be fixed in a software update in 2020. As a work-around, a heading was added to the page with explanatory text about the table.
Trinity Place Holdings assessed the accessibility of Trinity Place Holdings by the following approaches:
- Third-party accessibility evaluation of the website on a periodic basis.
- Monsido – An automated accessibility evaluation tool.
- Review of all user comments relating to accessibility issue and taking action, where possible, to address reported barriers to access experienced by users of the website.